Thursday, January 04, 2007

I'm going to be on TV

On October 5, 2006, I went to New York City to tape an appearance as a contestant on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. My episodes will air on Thursday, January 11, 2007, and Friday, January 12, 2007. (Right after my graduation from Seton Hill.)

If you want to watch me and Meredith, you can find the time in your viewing area here.

Some of you will recognize my phone-a-friends:
Mike Arnzen
Toby Buckell
Pat Picciarelli
Sharon Ruby - my Mum
Maria Snyder

I'm having a viewing party for family and friends after the second episode on Friday at Seton Hill University.

Besides being an experience of a lifetime and telling you that Meredith Vieira is one of the warmest, most down-to-earth people I've met, I can't say much more. You'll have to tune in to find out how I did and who I used as my lifeline.

And, by the way, my husband Jason also passed the test and auditoned in Pittsburgh and is still in the contestant pool.

Best,
Heidi


, ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home