Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Chirp chirp

So, Chun and I start this, and everyone's all quiet. Are bloggers more quiet by nature compared to ljers? I wonder. This makes me wish I would have copy and pasted the Zombie Fish conversation Chun and I had last night (in regards to my 12-year-old goldfish).

I hope to play around with the template today or tomorrow, so it looks nicer than the current one and so I can post links (including a link to the lj people). I think it would be cool to have links to our personal blogs or websites. Just let me know if you want a link added.

Any other recommendations are welcome. :) Oh, and I currently have invites out to Aaron, Amanda, and Alex. Just let me know if for some reason that you never received an invite! Spam filters can be a PITA sometimes.

Happy writing all!

3 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, Blogger Chun said...

Hey I like the changes so far. California is nice. I'm going to be busy geeking out for the next few days.

 
At 5:45 AM, Blogger No One You Know said...

Would you add my blogs to the links?
http://www.elysiumwebs.com/write
http://www.livejournal.com/users/digitalred93

I wonder if there is a way to do an RSS type thing on the WPF Blogger siter (here) and the LJ WPF site (there) so that posts automatically get fed to each. There may be a way and I'd investigate but I'm desperately trying to finish my 1st draft.

LJ IS blogging, it's just a different set of tools. Remember, these LJ folks have invested alot of time into their blogs so they're gonna stick with them. And to be honest, its been pretty quiet on the LJ for WPF as well -- I tried to start a conversation over there about YA vs Adult in Spec Fic and got nary a nibble.

CHUN: Look forward to hearing about ComicCon!

ALEXA: Nice job on the site!

I'm off to chase chickens and then to wrangle prose. :-)

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger Alexa Grave said...

You're blog and live journal are in the links now, Diana. :) And I say congratulations on what you've gotten done so far! I see you plan to finish the rough draft this weekend - I know you can do it. :D Oh, and I love that progress bar on your journal. I bookmarked the website, and I intend to use it.

As for as a feed from this site to the live journal one. I have no clue. I taught myself how to edit style sheets, but I have no clue even where to begin with the complicated stuff. Might be something to look at between terms when everyone is not so busy.

I have nothing against live journals, and I know they're pretty much blogs also. Chun and I just thought this would be nice, especially since he and I don't have live journals. :)

I still hope to putz with the color schemes and such next week when I have more time, but thanks for the encouragement.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home